Visit That Old House, where all That Old Stuff comes from!

To visit That Old House, our ca. 1832 farmhouse in northern New Jersey, and see what we're up to,
click on the Blog List link on the right, below. Or just click here to be transported!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sold!

A call today from Somerville Center Antiques,
letting me know that the little antique desk-slash-vanity
that I popped into the booth 2 weeks ago was sold today.


Sweet.
Now I have room to pop in the spinet desk,
and a couple of other little beauties.

Still working on getting rid of that awful
black smudge on the Nikon's lens.  Or, getting a Canon again.
:-P
Cass

1 comment:

  1. Oh my what beautiful pieces.. I am so glad for you they sold.. How gorgeous... they are.. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me . . . unless you are an "Anonymous" commenter, as most of the "Anonymous" commenters are really spammers. Sorry! No Anonymous comments, but everyone else is welcome. If you can't comment, you can email me at thatoldhouseoldstuff@gmail.com and I will answer you. Eventually. :-)